• SERVICE MANUAL Color Inkjet Printer L200/L201 L100/L101 CONFIDENTIAL SEMF10-001. • SEIKO EPSON would greatly appreciate being informed of them. The contents of this manual are subject to change without notice. The above not withstanding SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION can assume no responsibility for any errors in this manual or the consequences thereof.
Epson L200 Manual Del Usuario. Hp 1350 Driver here. Reseteadores de impresora epson, hoy les traigo los reseteadores de. A estos se los utiliza cuando la impresora indica que se ha.
• Strictly observe the following cautions. Failure to comply may lead to personal injury or damage of the product.
Repairs on Epson product should be performed only by an Epson certified repair technician. No work should be performed on this product by persons unfamiliar with basic safety knowledge required for electrician. When disassembling or reassembling this product, make sure to wear gloves to avoid injuries from metal parts with sharp edges. Use only recommended tools for disassembling, reassembling or adjusting the printer. Observe the specified torque when tightening screws.
• About This Manual This manual, consists of the following chapters, is intended for repair service personnel and includes information necessary for properly performing maintenance and servicing the product. DISASSEMBLY / REASSEMBLY Describes the disassembly/reassembly procedures for main parts/units of the product, and provides the standard operation time for servicing the product. • Revision Status Revision Date of Issue Description October 8, 2010 First Release Confidential. • L200/L201/L100/L101 Revision A Contents Chapter 1 Disassembly/Reassembly 1.1 Overview..... 9 1.1.1 Tools.... 9 1.1.2 Checks and precautions before disassembling...10 1.1.3 Protection for Transportation....
12 1.2 Disassembly/Reassembly Procedures...14 1. Michael Crichton Sphere Pdf Printer. 2.1 Standard Operation Time for servicing the product..15 1.2.2 Disassembling/Reassembling Flowchart... • CHAPTER 1 DISASSEMBLY/REASSEMBLY Confidential. • L200/L201/L100/L101 Revision A 1.1 Overview This chapter describes procedures for disassembling the main parts/units of L200/L201/L100/L101. Unless otherwise specified, disassembled parts/units can be reassembled by reversing the disassembly procedure. See the cautions or tips for disassembly/reassembly described in “ 1.3 Details of Disassembling/Reassembling by Parts/Unit (p23)”. • Revision A 1.1.2 Checks and precautions before disassembling Ink may spill when removing the following parts from L200/L201/L100/L101. This section describes the parts that may cause ink spill and the means to minimize the ink spill when removing the parts.
• L200/L201/L100/L101 Revision A Means do to minimize the ink spill Even observing the points described in this section, ink may spill in the following situations. Therefore, be careful not to contaminate the inside of the printer or its surroundings by preparing the container to receive the leaked ink, or the like. • L200/L201/L100/L101 Revision A 1.1.3 Protection for Transportation Before packing the printer for returning it to the user, secure it at the specified points with strong tape to avoid damaging the printer or ink leakage during transport, and make sure to check the points as follows.
• L200/L201/L100/L101 Revision A Points to be checked before packing the printer The Valve Lever is on the position shown below All the caps of the Ink Supply Tank Assy are (the Choke Valve is closed). (See Figure 1-2.) securely closed.
• L200/L201/L100/L101 Revision A 1.2 Disassembly/Reassembly Procedures This section describes procedures for disassembling the parts/units in a flowchart format. For some parts/units, detailed procedures or precautions are provided (accordingly indicated by icons and cell's color). Refer to the explanations in the example chart below and perform an appropriate disassembling and reassembling procedure. Free Download Printer Driver Hp Laserjet M1136 Mfp here. • The following are the standard operation time for servicing the product. Those are based on the MTTR result measured using a prototype. The underlined parts/units are supplied as After Service Parts.
Standard Operation Time for servicing L200/L201: Table 1-2. Standard Operation Time for servicing L100/L101: Table 1-3. • L200/L201/L100/L101 Revision A Table 1-2. Standard Operation Time (L200/L201) Time (second) Time (second) Parts/Unit Parts/Unit Replace- Adjust- Replace- Adjust- Total Total ment ment ment ment PF Roller Left Cover PF Motor Ink Supply Tank Assy Ink Tube Guide 1st Ink Tube Guide 2nd. • L200/L201/L100/L101 Revision A Table 1-3. Standard Operation Time (L100/L101) Time (second) Time (second) Parts/Unit Parts/Unit Replace- Adjust- Replace- Adjust- Total Total ment ment ment ment Pick Assy CR Front Waste Ink Pads Top Cover (under the Cap Assy) Pump Assy.