• INSTRUCTIONS ENGL ISH. • Contents General Maintenance Decimal Point Selector Switch Rounding Switch Grand Total / Rate Set Switch Item Count Switch Power / Print Switch Key Index Important Functions to Remember Tax Calculation Function Cost-Sell-Margin Calculation Function Replacing the Ink Rib bon Inser ting Printing Paper Calculation Example.21-26 General Maintenance.
• Rounding Switc h R OUNDING or round-up [ ], round-off [5/4], or round-down [ ] to the pre-selected decimal digits in the result. Grand Total / Rate Set Switc h GRAND TOTAL ormed with the GT switch set to ON RA TE SET 'ON', the totals are accumulated in the grand total memory. • P ower / Print Switc h POWER OFF POWER: urns power off.
PRINT POWER ON / PRINT OFF POWER: urns power on. Entries and results will appear on the display, but will not be printed out. PRINT POWER ON / PRINT ON POWER ies and results will appear on the display and will be printed out. • Tax Calculation Function Add Tax K ey – Used for adding the tax amount to the displayed figure. Deduct Tax K ey – Used for deducting the tax amount from the displayed figure.
• Note: ate will remain stored even when the calculator is turned off. • Replacing The Ink Ribbon Note: Turn the power switch off. (Figure 1) k-side of the printer cover, and then remove the cover. (Figure 2) ibbon lock (A) in the direction of arrow, lift ribbon spools off the shafts. Fuji Xerox .docuworks here. Discard the old ribbon and spools. (Figure 3) ate the spools of new ribbon between the tape and printer head.
• Calculation Example / • witches on your calculator do not match the example below, please set switches as shown. • o-color display shows positive result in green and negative in red. R OUNDING POWER PRINT ON RA TE SET Calculation Operation Print Out 2+(3x4)–5=9.
• 1/7=0.571 ÷ $12.55+$15.75–$5.30 =$23.00 5.30 ‒ 8÷3x3.7+9 ÷ =66666 9.664 9.666666666 123x 756 456=56,088 123x 45 5 6=56,088 Round-up / R OUNDING 28÷3=9.333 ÷ Round-oﬀ / Arr ondir / Redondear / Arredondamento R OUNDING 11÷3=3.666 ÷. • Round-do wn / R OUNDING 11÷3=3.666 ÷ Data Printout / Aug.
18 2004 #8.18.2004 1,860 1,420 Aug. 19 2004 #8.19.2004 2,380 2,200 7,860 Cost-Sell-Mar gin Calculation / Calculating Cost Selling Price: $2,000 Profit Margin: 30% Cost =? ($1,400) Calculating Selling Price Cost: $1,500 Profit Margin: 20%. • Tax Calculation / Set Tax Rate ON RA TE SET Tax Rate = 5% ON RA TE SET Add the Tax Amount Price $2,000 without tax Tax=?
Jan 02, 2017 manual for Canon P100-DHII I've tried contacting Canon - no response - Canon P100-DHII Calculator question.
($100) Selling Price with tax =? ($2,100) Deduct the Tax Amount Selling Price $3,150 with tax 3150 Tax=? ($150) • Item Counting / ON RA TE SET.3).2) 1,430. Download Hp Commercial Scanjet 5590 Twain Driver. 00 ‒.3) 2380 Memory Calculation / –) 178.00 ‒ Percenta ge Calculation / 2,000+(2,000x12%) =2,240 2,000–(2,000x15%) =1,700 –%. • Overﬂo w / • E R R • 12000 (Error) 6 ÷ 0 = 0 ÷ (Error) • E R R • FCC REGULA TIONS This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions; vice may not cause harmful interference, and vice must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. • Information Technology Services and CANON CANADA INFORMATION/SERVICE CENTER will refer you to the nearest Factory Service Center. Repairs not under warranty will be at such cost as Canon U.S.A. Or Canon Canada may from time to time generally establish. • CANON ELECTR ONIC B USINESS MA CHINES (H.K.) CO., LTD. 17/F., Ever Gain Plaza, Tower One, 82-100 Container Port Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong CANON U.S.A., INC. One Canon Plaza, Lake Success, NY 11042, U.S.A.
CANON CANAD A INC.